Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Presenting Richard Munden "www.interiorsurfaces.ca"

"Interior Surfaces needs to succeed because I want to be able to take my children to school in the morning and take my family on Vacations and watch my family make sandcastles on the beach. To have the ability to make my own decisions and live by my own accountability" by RM


We made this video to let people know that flooring and wall covering is what frames your home, your condo, office, retail and commercial spaces and often it is thought of as unglamorous and we wanted to show that our company "ïnterior surfaces" can bring glamour, design, and fun to your walls and floors and most of all competitive pricing and great service. 


Please enjoy the video and there will be lots more to come very soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment