Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

My newest slogan "Today is the best day of my life"

People asked me lately how I am doing and my reply is " never been better, the best day of my life! " I guess people thought I would crawl under a rock and wither away but instead I chose to be a survivor. To survive means a lot of things to people, most need their family, others.... the basic needs in life like water shelter and food. I chose keep my head up high and live like I've never lived before and love my family as if life depends on it. So for all the people who have lost something, someone and people ask you how you are doing?  you respond "never been better, the best day of my life ! " because let's face it tomorrow may never come.

Thank you for all your support to my family, friends and colleagues !

No comments:

Post a Comment